- 1. MLA Resita - 2012. Steam locomotive CFU 29.
CFU 29 belongs to a series they designed to be used on the inner railroads (the Plant Industrial Railroads) and other railroads especially for hard transports in iron works.
Only 7 engines of that type were manufactured in Resita, in 1952, and only for such a kind of transport and shunting.
They went as follows:
- engines recorded as 1247 and 1250 to Hunedoara Steel Works;
- Year: 1952
- Manufacturer: SOVROM Metal Resita
- Type: 1Dt-h2, Siderurgica
- Construction No.: 1252
- Standard gauge: 1435 mm
- Length: 10.21 m
- Weight - empty: 46 t
- Weight - loaded: 58.5 t
- Fuel: coal
- Cylinders: 2
- Wheel diameter: 1000 & 800 mm
- Maximum speed: km/h
- 2. MLA Resita - 2012. Steam locomotive CFU 29.
- 1248 and 1251, to Calan „Victoria” Steel Works;
- 1249, to Otelu Rosu Steel Works;
- 1252 (number plate CFU 29) and 1253 (CFU 30) to Resita Steel Works.
Before, they manufactured a locomotive each year (1942, 1943 and 1944), type 1Dt-h2 CFU (gauge: 948 mm) for U.D.R. S.A. exclusively.
Similar from the constructive point of view, they were registered as 658, 659 and 685, number plates CFU-25, CFU-26 and CFU-17.