- 1. MLA Resita - 2012. Steam locomotive CFR 150.038.
- 2. MLA Resita - 2012. Steam locomotive CFR 150.038.
Created after DR50 German type, in the series of 150.000 with technological improvements, they represented the most modern model used by Romanian Railways.
To their initial Heusinger distribution, Knorr automatic brake, Friedman water injector, and combined combustion they added, after 1959, a system of thermo-siphon and double Kylchap exhaust.
261 engines of that type were produced in Resita between 1946 and 1961.
- Year: 1955
- Manufacturer: Combinatul Metalurgic Resita
- Type: 1E-h2
- Construction No.: 723
- Standard gauge: 1435 mm
- Length: 22.24 m
- Weight - empty: 78.6 t
- Weight - loaded: 86.85 t
- Fuel: coal & oil
- Cylinders: 2
- Wheel diameter: 1400 & 850 mm
- Maximum speed: km/h
- 3. CFR 150.103, another steam locomotive of the series. Construction No.: 2164. Year: 1955.
- 4. Steam locomotive CFR 150.105, the 1000th. Construction No.: 2166. Year: 1955.
- 6. Steam locomotive DK 249, the VIIIth of those ten 150.000th series exported to China. Construction No.: 2925. Year: 1958. Fushun Railway Depot, Liaoning - China. 1986.