- 1. U.D.R. Locomotive Factory - 1920. Under construction.
- 2. Prince Carol visiting the Factory - 1923. Accompanied by a group of drivers.
- 3. U.D.R. Locomotive Factory - mid 1920s. General view.
- 4. U.D.R. Locomotive Factory - 1926. Inner view.
1920 - starting year of the new steam locomotives factory building, following a national disposition that obliged C.F.R. (Romanian Railways) to annually orders 60 great steam engines at the very least, both for inner and external needs (neighboring countries and the Near East).
1922 - end of steam engines factory building (the Barzava left bank) on the basis of the plans and equipment made by the local engineers and workers; capacity: 90-100 new great engines (standard gauge).
- 5. U.D.R. Locomotive Factory - early 1930s. The boiler workshop.
- 6. U.D.R. Locomotive Factory - early 1930s. The rolling platform.
- 7. U.D.R. Locomotive Factory - 1929-1930. Locomotives of series: 50.000, 40.000, 50.000, unidentified - Dt-n2 type.
- 8. U.D.R. Locomotive Factory - early 1930s. In the foreground, from center to the right: CFR 50.475, CFR 50.479, 50.487.
The factory manufactured 1452 new locomotives between 1923 - 1964, 2 of them of Diesel industrial system, track gauge of 600 mm, made in 1937.
920 were of standard gauge (1435 mm);
282 of 760 mm track gauge;
224 of large gauge (1524 mm) for the former USSR.
The rest of them were of 600, 700, 900, and 1000 mm track gauge. Exported: 224 to U.S.S.R. (as war reparations), 24 to North Korea (D.P.R. of Korea), 20 to P.R. of China,
1 to East Germany (G.D.R.), and 2 to S.R. of Vietnam.
With these last ones, the locomotive manufacturing stops in Resita, in 1964.
- 9. UDR 22 Steam Locomotive.
- 10. CFU 12 Steam Locomotive.
- 11. 3'760-03 Steam Locomotive. Type: E-h2 Er. Gauge: 1524 mm. Construction No.: 817. Year: 1946. Exported to: U.S.S.R..
- 12. The last steam locomotive built, in 1964, in Resita. Type: 1D1-h2. Gauge: 1000 mm. Construction No.: 5812. Exported to: S.R. of Vietnam.