- 1. MLA Resita - 2012. Steam locomotive CFR 142.072.
- 2. MLA Resita - 2012. Steam locomotive CFR 142.072.
Those engines of Berkshire type were the largest and strongest ones of the beginnings of Romanian Railways, for hard transports of passengers and rapid posting on tracks of a large declivity.
They could tow 700t at 110km/h. With a series of technological improvements, the Romanian variant was created after Austrian type 214.
U.D.R. S.A. produced 139 steam engines of that type up to 1937.
- Year: 1939
- Manufacturer: U.D.R.
- Type: 1D2-h2
- Construction No.: 482
- Standard gauge: 1435 mm
- Length: 23.5 m
- Weight - empty: 112 t
- Weight - loaded: 122.5 t
- Fuel: coal & oil
- Cylinders: 2
- Wheel diameter: 1940 și 1000 mm
- Maximum speed: km/h
- 3. Steam locomotive CFR 142.007. Construction No.: 401. Year: 1937.
- 4. CFR 142.074, another steam locomotive of the series. Construction No.: 484. Year: 1939.